5 & Diner is a leader in the family-dining restaurant franchise segment, offering great food and fun in a ’50s themed environment. With a new prototype design created to evoke the classic roadside diner, 5 & Diner offers a strong investment opportunity for the single or multi-unit owner.
Diners are the quintessential American experience — culturally significant, offering consumers a reliable and comfortable place to eat. Their influence can be seen in many forms, including television, movies, books and fan clubs. This unique appeal and attraction makes owning a 5 & Diner restaurant franchise a great investment.
As a family-dining restaurant, 5 & Diner offers many benefits over other restaurant segments including:
- Family Dining accounts for $33Billion in annual sales and is poised for growth as consumers demand added value through reasonable prices, menu diversity and service across multiple day parts*
- Higher perceived value for the money spent on dining-out
- The most suitable restaurant choice for breakfast.
- The family dining restaurant segment has established itself as a leading choice for late-night diners*
- Family and kid-friendly atmosphere and menu options
Our restaurants are open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and the breakfast menu is available all day. Many of our restaurants host special events like “Classic Car Nights” to help drive traffic and customers, and they quickly become a fixture in the local communities they serve.
- Strong unit level economics
- New prototype design to fit inline and end cap locations
- Committed ownership by a leader in the food service industry
5 & Diner has been in business for more than 20 years with restaurants operating in five states across the United States. With both franchised and company-owned restaurants, the 5 & Diner corporate staff understands what it takes to run a successful business and is committed to providing an outstanding investment opportunity for our franchise owners.