Overview of the Franchise:
Rockin’ Jump is The Ultimate Trampoline Park Franchise. Our parks are community destinations offering exhilarating, physical fun for kids from 2 – 92 years of age. Our locations typically feature a wall–to–wall open jump trampoline zone, a foam pit, a basketball “360° DUNK ZONE”, an X-Beam where two people joust with giant padded paddles to knock one another into a foam pit, an Aeroball center and a café stocked with both comfort and healthy food options. Parks are open 7 days per week and typically employ over 40 young people.
Most importantly, our parks are very popular destinations for birthday parties – with every party getting a personal party host to help out parents. Outfitted with free WIFI & a comfortable lounge, this Rockin’ Jump park will also enable busy parents and professionals to remain productive while their kids jump. Parks offer special jump times for parents and children under 6 years old, private jump time for special needs children, tween and teen focused Friday nights with a local DJ, and late night open jump for all ages on Saturday nights.
Safety is also a top concern of for the company. Rockin’ Jump has consistently exceeded industry standards & boasts the industry’s only trademarked safety program, called JumpSafe ®.
The Rockin’ Jump franchise team provides considerable assistance and strong leadership to franchisees to help them find the right property, negotiate lease terms, prepare for city approval hearings, help project manage the buildout of the park and providing a host of pre-approved vendors to develop/install/deliver all of the key pieces a park needs to operate.
Expected investment ranges from $752,350 to $1,665,200. We recommend franchisees or partnerships come in prepared to invest between $400k – $500k and have a collective net worth of $1M+. We do not provide financing nor do we look to be equity partners in our franchisee parks. We do, however, have a number of third party franchise funding focused vendors we can introduce prospective franchisees to.
We’re cleared in all states except Hawaii and Alaska.
- Clearly, the right franchisee needs to be appropriately capitalized per the recommendations above. This business can’t be started with only $200k. However, money isn’t the only determining factor.
- Our business culture of Safe.Clean.Fun. ® is the key to our success, and we are seeking franchisees that are prepared to buy into a vision of safe, family fun, offering high levels of customer service, maintaining a tight focus on cleanliness, a readiness to follow our operating guidelines and utilize the tools we’ve put in place to successfully run and promote our parks.
- This is a very family focused business, so franchisees must be prepared to deal with lots of kids, lots of parents and be eager to reach out to the community to build their brand.
- Reinvestment in your business is essential, and required. So we seek franchisee candidates that can show an understanding for a long term outlook that involves reinvestment.
- Routine involvement in your business is essential and required. However, our operating budgets afford a small management team so franchisees can spend most of their time fine tuning the operation from behind the scenes and marketing the business to the community.
- Candidates that are organized, understand basic business financials, are ready to follow a proven operational system and follow our lead on how to best leverage a very strong brand platform, will thrive.