Hate Your Job? Love Advertising?
Make Your Mark….Start your Own Advertising Agency Franchise!
Viamark Advertising, the leading advertising agency franchise company, is seeking strategic thinkers to own and operate their own Advertising Agency. With extensive experience in marketing and media sales management, Viamark’s founders have developed a unique business model that allows our owners to get up and operational quickly. We provide the resources to help our franchisees offer the following services to their clients:
Branding: create corporate identity and positioning.
Media Planning: determine budgets and appropriate advertising mediums.
Media Placement: develop buying strategies and negotiates all advertising buys.
Creative Services: copy writing, campaign development and design.
Production: provide radio, television, billboard and print advertising.
Digital Strategy: provide website design, site optimization, and search engine marketing.
A Viamark Advertising Agency Franchise allows you to offer all of the resources and services of a larger agency, while maintaining the local presence and knowledge critical to building a client base in your local market.
As the owner of a Viamark Advertising Agency, you get the following benefits:
- Work for yourself in a dynamic and growing industry
- The ability to work from a true consultative standpoint with your clients by handling all of their advertising needs
- Networking, collaboration and shared best practices among other Viamark Agency owners
- Creative and production resources & experience across multiple industries
- Extensive media buying experience and contacts in over 200 markets across the US
Viamark’s offices and franchisees have a combined 300 years of media and agency experience and substantial media buying power. We serve a diverse group of clients including those in the automotive, real estate, retail, restaurant, healthcare, education, pharmaceutical, banking, service, and non-profit industries.
Franchisees should have:
- 5+ years media sales and/or management experience; or,
- 5+ years ad agency experience in account management and/or business development
- Local market knowledge and contacts
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Composed and capable of managing multiple tasks at once